Third Party Road Construction Accident in Corpus Christi
Most construction injuries in Corpus Christi involve construction workers or contractors. Additionally, construction zones on or near roads and highways pose a potential risk to civilian drivers. In most Corpus Christi road construction accident claims, one of these two parties is considered liable for the accident.
However, this is not always the case; in fact, there are other individuals or entities who may be fully or partly responsible for causing your accident. Whoever is to blame for your injuries, the personal injury attorneys of Carabin Shaw will help you reclaim fair compensation for your losses.Third Party Liability in Road Construction Accident: Scenarios
What are the most common examples of third party road construction accidents in Corpus Christi? The following scenarios depict cases in which a third party would be considered legally liable for causing a road construction accident.
- A drunk driver swerves into your lane, pushing your vehicle onto the shoulder of the highway where a construction crew is working.
- You are working on a construction site with third-party contractors. One of these contractors fails to place traffic cones around the construction zone to redirect passing vehicles.
- The manufacturer of the construction vehicles on your worksite knowingly sold or leased your employer faulty vehicles. Due to the manufacturer's negligence, you are injured while operating the vehicle.
Unsure who is responsible for your road construction accident? Are there one or more parties who could be considered liable? If you have questions regarding liability for your injuries, schedule a case review with a qualified attorney.What to Expect During Your Case Review
Before you sign an agreement with a Corpus Christi construction accident lawyer, you will schedule a case review (most reputable law firms offer no-cost case reviews; if an attorney is charging you fees just to review your case, this may be a red flag). While you have no obligation to hire an attorney after your consultation, it is still best to act in good faith and only schedule a consultation with an attorney whose specialty practice areas best match the circumstances of your case (i.e. an attorney with experience in construction accident law).
During your case review, your injury attorney will need to have an accurate idea of the circumstances of your accident.
They may ask questions such as:
- When was your third party road construction accident?
- Who was the third party responsible for the accident?
- What evidence do you have regarding this person or entity’s liability?
- What is the extent of your physical injuries?
- What is the extent of your financial losses?
- Were you able to return to work after your accident?
- Will you need continued medical treatment in the future?
- Has your family suffered emotionally or financially as a result of your injuries?
Make sure to bring any relevant documentation to your case review. This could include police reports, insurance correspondence, medical bills, official diagnoses from your doctor, bank statements, or eyewitness accounts. The injury attorney will review these carefully and assess your eligibility to file and what you can expect to reclaim in damages.Schedule Today With the Texas Injury Lawyers at Carabin Shaw
The construction injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw offer no-cost, no-obligation case reviews to Corpus Christi accident victims and their families. Our long history of practicing Texas personal injury law has helped us to reclaim millions in damages for victims like you. We are honored by the testimonies of our many satisfied clients in Carabin Shaw’s client reviews; we believe our first and foremost job is to protect the best interests of innocent accident victims against big insurance companies and defense attorneys.
To schedule your no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with a Carabin Shaw construction injury lawyer, call our 24/7 English and Spanish-speaking staff toll-free at 800-862-1260.
The Carabin Shaw Offices in Corpus Christi are located two blocks south of the Nueces County Courthouse in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Our Corpus Christi telephones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 361.444.1111.