Deming 18 Wheeler Accident
Have you lost a loved one in an 18-wheeler accident? Did an 18-wheeler collision cause your severe injuries? Many citizens of Deming, New Mexico are affected by these serious collisions every year. Victims suffer injuries such as spinal trauma, broken bones, paralysis, and disfigurement; some may not survive the collision.
The people of Deming are not alone; approximately 1,400 accidents involving 18-wheelers occur every year throughout New Mexico. Though this number is only a small percentage of all road accidents in New Mexico, 18-wheeler accidents are statistically more likely to result in serious injury or fatality.18 Wheeler Accidents Victims Deserve Compensation
Victims of 18-wheeler accidents often incur significant medical debt as well as painful injuries that affect their quality of life. Clearly, 18-wheeler accidents are nothing to take lightly—the effect these collisions have on victims and their families is truly incalculable.
Accident victims and their families deserve financial compensation for these injuries but may be unsure if they should hire an attorney to represent their claim. Keep reading to learn how hiring a personal injury lawyer can help you to achieve a smoother settlement process and larger settlement amount.Why Should I Hire a Deming Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you are unsure whether you should hire a lawyer to represent your 18-wheeler accident claim, consider the following:
- Many truck accident lawyers in Deming have years of experience with New Mexico accident laws. Every state has their own laws regarding commercial trucking accidents, so it is helpful to hire an attorney who has successfully represented cases like yours in the past.
- 18-wheeler insurance companies are notorious for taking advantage of accident victims. Remember that insurance companies are not your friend; they have no incentive to provide you with the financial compensation you need. If you choose to represent yourself in financial settlement negotiations, they are likely to exploit your lack of legal expertise. A qualified personal injury attorney can help to protect your interests.
- If you are worried about incurring legal fees on top of your mounting medical debt, it might be a relief to learn that many Deming 18-wheeler accident attorneys operate under contingent-fee contracts. Under a contingent-fee contract, the amount of legal fees you pay is contingent upon the amount of the financial settlement your lawyer wins. If they do not win your financial settlement, you will pay no legal fees.
- Many of the damages 18-wheeler accident victims suffer can be difficult to quantify. Pain, suffering, and loss of wellbeing are all damages accident victims should be compensated for, but it might take the argumentative powers of an experienced Deming personal injury lawyer to see any financial payout.
James Shaw is among the foremost truck accident lawyers in Deming. Throughout his nearly three decades of legal experience, he has represented hundreds of accident victims and their families. As a founding attorney of Carabin Shaw Law Firm, James Shaw has helped to provide a “client first” experience to 18-wheeler accident victims nationwide.
When you work with James Shaw, you can expect:
- World-class legal counsel
- An attorney with a record of satisfied clients
- Protection from predatory 18-wheeler insurance companies
- Easy access to both your attorney and to our customer service representatives
- A lawyer and firm who treat you and your family with the respect you deserve
If you would like to learn more about James Shaw and his accomplishments, visit his page on our website.Free Initial Consultation
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler accident and are seeking legal representation, contact the offices of New Mexico attorney James Shaw. At Carabin Shaw, we provide every client with the personalized care of a local law firm and the resources of a firm with offices nationwide.
We would love to let you know how we can help with your 18-wheeler accident claim. Call toll-free today at 1-800-555-0101 to schedule your no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation.