Floresville Hit and Run Accident
Have you suffered a hit and run accident and don’t know where to turn for help? We’re the Floresville hit and run accident attorney team at Carabin Shaw, and we’re here for you. We know the ins and outs of hit and run accidents in Floresville; we know the law, know how to work with multiple insurance companies, know exactly the right questions to ask, the right stones to turn over to gather the evidence required to protect your rights. As litigation experts, our attorneys at Carabin Shaw are committed to representing you from start to finish.
A Floresville auto accident can be traumatic and overwhelming; let Carabin Shaw relieve that weight. Our knowledgeable lawyers are here to represent you, so you can rest easier knowing we have your best interest in mind. Our team of professionals will fight to obtain the fullest compensation for the suffering and loss you and your loved ones have experienced.Hit and Run Accidents
The personal harm inflicted in a crash extends far beyond the physiological – they are psychological, too. The suffering and loss that results from a Floresville hit and run accident can be traumatic for everyone: the driver, family members, and passengers in the car. Even passing motorists often feel anxiety when they witness such an event. You will most likely experience anxiety as well, perhaps even an overwhelming sense of anger, confusion and stress.
The intensity of bodily injuries possibly sustained by you and your loved ones may range from mild, to moderate, to severe. You may be worried about how you will immediately treat those injuries while simultaneously about what to do when the other driver fled the scene. You may very well be thinking that there is little hope or help to protect you and your loved ones as a result of the reckless driver who left the scene of the accident.
The tremendous anxiety you and your loved ones experience as a result of the accident is enough to leave you unable to function or think clearly. Whether you or your passengers have suffered physical injury or emotional distress, immediate action on your part is vital if you are to obtain the best possible outcome. Reaching out as soon as possible to the attorneys at Carabin Shaw of Floresville will insure each step is addressed and your interests are protected.The Critical Steps You Must Take
In a hit and run action, the most fundamental element to a positive outcome for your legal rights and well-being is your timely response and action.
- Always call 911 and wait for an officer to write up a report at the scene.
- Provide as much detail as you can to Floresville police.
- Never leave the scene of the accident until the police have completed their report.
- Obtain the name and phone numbers of any witnesses that might be able to provide your attorney with an eyewitness account.
- Call and provide your insurance company with clear and exact information about the Floresville hit and run accident.
- If you are able and out of harm’s way, take photos of the scene immediately.
- If you are able and out of harm’s way, take photos of your vehicle.
- Seek medical attention immediately by a physician or emergency room provider; you are not a doctor, and you cannot always determine if you have unseen injuries.
- Call the attorneys at Carabin Shaw for a free consultation today at 800-862-1260.
- Be prepared to provide the police report number to your Carabin Shaw attorney.
When a car accident occurs, victims are compensated by the insurance policies of the at-fault parties. These policies are intended to cover expenses and provide for items such as:
- Medical cost incurred as a result of the accident, both immediately following as well as those that result from necessary future care.
- Lost wages due to medical appointments or inability to work due to pain or injury.
- Potential loss of future earnings as a result of permanent injury sustained in the hit and run.
- Compensation for loss of property.
- Emotional suffering, including mental anguish, loss of inheritance, loss of a loved one, and funeral expenses a result of a Floresville hit and run accident.
The law offices of Carabin Shaw in Floresville are prepared to represent you and your family today. Our attorneys provide free consultations, and if you are unable to obtain a copy of the accident report, we will obtain one for you; we can even come to your home or meet you at the hospital if injuries prevent you from coming to us.
Carabin Shaw’s attorneys are available twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week to meet your legal counsel needs. Contact us today; our bilingual attorneys and staff at Carabin Shaw are always available to listen and provide you with comprehensive legal representation.
Call us now and let an attorney with Carabin Shaw in Floresville help you obtain the compensation you desperately need at 800-862-1260.