Floresville 18 Wheeler Accident
If you have suffered a personal injury as the result of an 18 wheeler accident in Floresville, the team of Carabin Shaw has the experience to represent your legal needs in all type's personal injury 18 wheeler accident cases. The explosion of the Eagle Ford Shale drilling area has increased injuries and deaths from 18 wheeler accidents.18 WHEELER ACCIDENT
Your chances of being injured or killed in an 18 wheeler accident on Texas highways are at all time highs. The stress alone, even if you have not suffered serious injury can prevent you from thinking clearly. It is critical for you to do and say all the right things because doing so will be important, not only to protect your emotional, physical, psychological, and financial well-being, but also to preserve your legal rights and remedies. The MOST important thing for you to do is take every available action to protect yourself and that not only includes doing and saying the right things, but also not doing and saying the wrong things!
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report.
- Record information from the parties involved such as names and insurance company.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not give out any other information regarding the accident; the negligent party can use this information against you!
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical assistance, even if you do not think you have been injured, make sure you get a medical opinion from a board certified medical doctor and make copies of your doctor's visit.
Injury or death sustained from a negligent driver of an 18 wheeler award damages to the victim or the victim's family members for Medical Expenses, Future Medical Care, Lost Wages, Loss of Future Earning Potential, Loss of Benefits, Property Damage, Pain and Suffering, Mental Anguish, Loss of Inheritance, Loss of Companionship, and Funeral Expenses.LEGAL REPRESENTATION
If you or family member living in Floresville and have been the victim of personal injury or death due to a negligent act of an 18 wheeler. Carabin Shaw is here to help you with your case; will discuss your legal matter for free and without obligation in person or over the phone. They have an experienced board certified team of attorneys to represent you or family members in personel injury auto accident cases. Carabin Shaw provides their clients with comprehensive legal representation:
- Free Case Evaluation
- Free Police Reports on Your Auto Accident
- In Home and Hospital Visits For Your Convenience
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- Spanish Speaking Attorneys and Staff
- Free Initial Consultation
- Personal Care and Attention For Your Legal Needs and Concerns
- Emergency Legal Assistance 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED OR A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS SUFFERED A LOSS FROM 18 WHEELER ACCIDENT, CONTACT CARABIN SHAW DAY OR NIGHT TOLL FREE AT 1.800.862.1260.