Floresville Auto Accident
Have you been injured or lost a family member as the result of an auto accident in Floresville? The team at Carabin Shaw has the experience to represent your legal needs in all types of personal injury and auto accident cases. We have a Floresville auto accident lawyer ready to take on your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Texas has one of the highest rates of automobile accidents. Your chances of being involved in an auto accident are extremely high. The stress alone, even if you have not suffered serious injury can prevent you from thinking clearly. It is critical for you to do and say all the right things because doing so will be important, not only to protect your emotional, physical, psychological, and financial well-being, but also to preserve your legal rights and remedies. The most important thing for you to do is take every available action to protect yourself and that not only includes doing and saying the right things, but also not doing and saying the wrong things.After You Have Been Involved in an Accident:
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report.
- Record information from the parties involved, such as the names of drivers, their insurance companies, license plate numbers, and color of their vehicles.
- Be sure to record witnesses’ information as well. Take down their information, as well as their account of what happened.
- Be sure you document what happened from your perspective as well. This will come in handy later on down the line, when your memory of the event begins to fade.
- Take pictures at of the scene of the accident.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not give out any other information regarding the accident; the negligent party can and will use this information against you.
- Be sure to stay at the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical attention, even if you do not think you have been injured, make sure you get a medical opinion from a board certified medical doctor and make copies of your doctor's visit for future record.
- Be sure to seek representation from a skilled auto accident lawyer in Floresville as soon as possible to preserve your case and give you the opportunity to seek full damages.
Injury or death sustained in auto accidents caused by a negligent party will award damages and compensation to the victim or the victim's family members for a wide variety of damages and costs, including the following:
- Medical Expenses
- Future Medical Care
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Future Earning Potential
- Loss of Benefits
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Inheritance
- Loss of Companionship
- Funeral Expenses
- And Other Expenses
As you can see, the list of damages our lawyers can seek to recover in your claim is expansive. Seeking proper legal representation is key to having a winning chance with your case. Carabin Shaw is here to help you with your claim and will discuss your legal matter for free and without obligation in person or over the phone. Carabin Shaw have an experienced, board-certified Floresville auto accident lawyer ready to represent you or your family members after you have been in an auto accident. Carabin Shaw provides their clients with comprehensive legal representation, including:
- Free Case Evaluation
- Free Police Reports on Your Auto Accident
- In Home and Hospital Visits For Your Convenience
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- Spanish Speaking Attorneys and Staff
- Free Initial Consultation
- Emergency Legal Assistance 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
If you have been a victim of personal injury or had a family member who has suffered a personal injury death in Floresville, the attorneys at Carabin Shaw are here to help you. We have 25-plus years representing people just like you and your family who have fallen victim to a tragic car accident.
We know just what to do and what to say to help you get your expenses paid and your life back on track after you've been in a serious car accident. We have our auto accident lawyer serving Floresville standing by ready to take on your case. Call us today so we can begin fighting for your rights. Contact Carabin Shaw day or night and toll-free at 800-862-1260.