Floresville Semi-Truck Accident
Have you or your family been involved in an accident with a semi-truck? The team of Carabin Shaw has the experience to represent your legal needs in all types of personal injury semi-truck accident cases.SEMI TRUCK/18 WHEELER ACCIDENTS
Texas leads the United States in semi truck accidents deaths with over 11 percent of these types of accidents resulting in death. Your risk of suffering serious personal injury or wrongful death increase dramatically when you are involved in an accident with semi truck while driving a passenger vehicle.
If you or a family member have suffered a personal injury or a tragic loss as a result of an accident or collision with a semi tractor trailer, you or your family may be entitled to damages. These damages can include the cost of medical expenses, burial costs, mental anguish, pain and suffering, lost wages, bodily impairment, future damages, future cost and property damage to your vehicle or personal property. In some cases punitive damages are available.WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
Unfortunately, most people or their families have no idea what to do when they are involved in an accident or a family member has been the victim of wrongful death because of a semi truck accident.
If you are lucky enough to survive, the stress alone can prevent you from thinking clearly. It is critical for you to do and say all the right things because doing so will be important, not only to protect your emotional, physical, psychological, and financial well-being, but also to preserve your legal rights and remedies.
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report.
- Record information from the parties involved such as names and insurance company.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not give out any other information regarding the accident; the negligent party can use this information against you!
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical assistance, even if you do not think you have been injured, make sure you get an independent medical opinion from a board certified medical doctor and make copies of your doctor's visit.
Carabin Shaw is here to help you with your case, will discuss your legal matter for free, and without obligation in person or over the phone. They have an experienced board certified team of attorneys to represent you or family members in your semi truck accident case. Carabin Shaw provides their clients with comprehensive legal representation:
- Free Case Evaluation
- Free Police Reports on Your Auto Accident
- In Home and Hospital Visits For Your Convenience
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- Spanish Speaking Attorneys and Staff
- Free Initial Consultation
- Emergency Legal Assistance 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF A SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT OR YOU ARE A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS SUFFERED A WRONGFUL DEATH, CONTACT CARABIN SHAW DAY OR NIGHT TOLL FREE AT 1.800.862.1260.