Floresville Semi-Truck Accident
Texas leads the United States in semi-truck accidents, with over 11 percent of these types of accidents resulting in death. Your risk of suffering serious personal injury or wrongful death increases dramatically when you are involved in an accident with a semi-truck while driving a passenger vehicle. If you or a family member live in Floresville and have suffered a personal injury or a tragic loss as a result of a Floresville semi-truck accident or Floresville 18- wheeler accident, you and your family may be entitled to receive compensation for the damages.
The damages of a semi truck accidents can often times be catastrophic. These damages can include:
- The cost of medical expenses
- Burial costs
- Mental anguish, pain, and suffering
- Lost wages,
- Bodily impairment, future damages, future costs
- Property damage to your vehicle or personal property
These damages can be a huge blow to your personal well-being and can hinder your ability to balance your case properly. In the event of you suffering these types of damages, let a Floresville semi-truck crash lawyer represent you. An attorney from Carabin & Shaw can help you receive compensation for damages, such as those listed above.What Should You Do After an Accident ?
Unfortunately, most people have no idea what to do when they are involved in an accident. If you or a family member becomes a victim of injury or wrongful death because of the negligence or fault of a commercial truck driver, it is imperative to contact an attorney who will fight for your right to receive the compensation you deserve.
If you are lucky enough to survive an accident, the stress alone can prevent you from thinking clearly. It will be critical for you to do and say all the right things in order to receive the compensation for your claim. Doing so will be important, not only to protect your emotional, physical, psychological, and financial well-being but also to preserve your legal rights and remedies. The team of Carabin Shaw has the experienced attorneys who can do the talking for you and represent your legal needs in all types of personal injury Floresville semi-truck accident cases.Steps To Take After an Accident
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report.
- Record information from the parties involved such as names and insurance company.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not give out any other information regarding the accident; the negligent party can use this information against you!
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical assistance, even if you do not think you have been injured, make sure you get an independent medical opinion from a board certified medical doctor and make copies of your doctor's visit.
Carabin & Shaw’s Floresville location is here to help you with your case. Our attorneys will discuss your legal matter for free and without obligation, in person or over the phone. We have an experienced, board-certified team of attorneys to represent you or family members in your semi-truck accident case. Carabin & Shaw provides their clients with comprehensive legal representation that includes:
- Free Case Evaluation
- Free Police Reports on Your Auto Accident
- In Home and Hospital Visits For Your Convenience
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- Spanish Speaking Attorneys and Staff
- Free Initial Consultation
- Emergency Legal Assistance 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
If you or a family member has been a victim of a Floresville semi-truck accident or has suffered a wrongful death, contact Carabin & Shaw’s Floresville location day or night toll-free at 1.800.862.1260.