If you are charged with a crime, or are about to be charged with a crime, you need an aggressive, knowledgeable criminal defense attorney who will fight for your freedom and your rights. Carabin Shaw attorneys believe in providing a zealous defense in all criminal matters -- whether the case is a misdemeanor or felony, in state court, federal court or juvenile court.
Some of the types of criminal cases we handle include:
- Drunk driving or driving while intoxicated (DWI & DUI)
- State and federal drug offenses (drug possession and drug distribution, including cases involving cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and marijuana)
- Murder and aggravated assault
- Aggravated robbery
- Aggravated kidnapping
- Juvenile cases
- Probation revocation
- Immediate jail release assistance
- Domestic violence
- Theft and shoplifting
- Embezzlement and other white-collar crimes
- Weapons or firearms charges
- Criminal property damage
- Fraud and forgery
Carabin Shaw serves the greater San Antonio area, including Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Wilson, Atascosa, Kendall, Kerr and Medina CountiesSan Antonio, Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys Who Will Fight for Your Rights
Carabin Shaw is a team of professional attorneys who will represent defendants at all stages of the criminal justice process, including arrest, bail hearings, pre-trial motions, plea negotiations, trial, and post-trial motions and proceedings.
They represent defendants in juvenile, state, and federal court, including the U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. They know the court systems. They know what motions can be filed on your behalf. They know how to negotiate with prosecutors to see if there may be a plea bargain available that is acceptable to you.
Carabin Shaw attorneys will explain all the legal options available to you so that you can make truly informed decisions on what path to take with your criminal case. If he cannot get your criminal charges dismissed or obtain a satisfactory plea agreement, Carabin Shaw attorneys are always prepared to go to trial. As an experienced and assertive defense team, Carabin Shaw attorneys will always fight for your rights.
If you are facing the possibility of prison for a serious criminal charge, such as the manufacturing of crystal methamphetamine with the intent to distribute, or a serious assault or burglary, you need an experienced criminal attorney on your side that can guide you through the criminal justice system, and minimize the damage, so that you can move on with your life.Satisfied former clients say they hired us because:
- Carabin Shaw attorneys have worked on federal, state, juvenile and appellate cases.
- Carabin Shaw attorneys are a qualified group of negotiators who will fight for your rights because they are capable of taking negotiations all the way to the courtroom.
- Carabin Shaw attorneys stay up-to-date on all aspects of criminal law that could affect your case; investigates the facts completely; and prepares thoroughly for every trial.
- Carabin Shaw attorneys are a group of tenacious and assertive fighters for their clients' legal rights.
- Having a group of attorneys on your side like Carabin Shaw is an asset and the determination that Carabin Shaw attorneys brings to its clients is invaluable.
Contact Carabin Shaw today for experienced representation in criminal legal matters.