Recently a massive hail storm slammed San Antonio, Texas causing damage to thousands of homes and commercial properties.
Many of the insurance companies that insure the homes and commercial properties may refuse to properly pay and honor these Hail Damage Claims.
If your insurance company delays, disputes or denies your Hail Damage Claim, know that you have rights.
The Law Firm of Carabin Shaw has fought insurance companies across Texas for years. Our Team of Professionals stand ready to help you.
What can our Team do for you:
- Represent your best interests while fighting the Insurance Company
- Dispute the Insurance Company's Findings and Positions
- Dispute and Litigate any insurance claim denials
- Properly Document and Prove your property losses
- Retain an Independent Expert, if needed, to properly document your damages
- Present independent estimates and work to prove and win your case
Our Team is available to speak with you for free. Our Firm represents individual home and commercial property owners against insurance companies.
We work with you, the policyholder, to ensure that your insurance company pays to you a fair and reasonable property damage settlement.
As experienced insurance claim attorneys, not only do we know Texas insurance law inside and out, we will aggressively hold the insurance companies accountable to you the policyholder.
As a property owner you paid your property insurance premiums for a reason – to protect your investment from loss. If your insurance company refuses to honor your legitimate claim --- call our Law Firm, We Can Help!
Call for free, no obligation consultation. The call is Free. The consultation is Free. Call 210.300.3000.
- After You Have Protected Your Property Following a Hail Storm, What Is Next?
- Hail Damage Claims can be Difficult
- Myths and Facts About Hail Damage
- San Antonio Hail Damage Claims
- The Claims Process to Collect for Your Damages From San Antonio Hail Storms Damages, Part I
- The Claims Process to Collect for Your Damages From San Antonio Hail Storms Damages, Part II
- Was Your Home or Business, Here in San Antonio, or in the Surrounding Areas, Damaged in One of the Recent Hail Storms?
- With Hail Damage Claims – Knowledge is Power