Oil and Gas Accidents
Helping the Injured Oilfield Workers and Their Families is what we do!
Few jobs, if any, are more dangerous than drilling for oil and gas. If you or your family has suffered a loss while working in the oilfield, call the Law Firm of Carabin Shaw. Our Law Firm is available day or night, we will come to your home or hospital for free and meet with you for free, without obligation and our attorneys are only paid if and when we win your case.
Call us at 1-800-862-1260, we can help.
Over the last ten years oilfield drilling rig accidents have increased dramatically. More and more companies are subcontracting work to inexperienced individuals and other third parties has put you and your loved ones at risk of injury or death. Additionally, many oil companies are cutting corners and cutting costs; which also puts you or your loved ones at risk.
As oil and gas become increasingly scarce, and prices skyrocket, oil companies management teams have pushed the oil field workers beyond their limits with overtime and double shifts.
In a business that is characterized by hurry-up, greedy owners and bad judgment, tragedies can occur.
If you have suffered serious injuries or a loved one has been wrongfully killed, make sure your interests and the interest of your family are protected.
Contact the Texas Law Firm of Carabin Shaw. Our Firm is available day or night, we will come to you for free and meet with you for free and our attorneys are only paid if and when they win your case. Call us at 1-800-862-1260, we can help.
Our injury lawyers have been fighting for fair compensation for the injured workers and their families since 1992. We represent injured workers and their families anywhere in Texas.
We handle serious injury and wrongful death claims from oilfield accidents caused by Big Oil and their sub-contractors and third-party contractors, including but not limited to mud loggers, wireline operators, frac companies, or rig movers, pipe haulers or accidents occurring during testing, frac jobs, wireline operations, oil well drilling, well restoration, and workover activities, such as:
- Defective Products
- Drilling or servicing
- Compressor stations
- Pump jacks and pumping operations
- Work rig collapses
- Falls from rigs and equipment
- Equipment failures
- Frac Tank Accidents
All too often oilfield accidents result in catastrophic injuries, including severe burns and electrocution, broken backs and necks from falls, head injuries from falling equipment, loss of legs, loss of arms and hands, burn injuries from explosions or defective equipment and long term injuries due to exposure to toxic chemicals and gases.
- Accidents and Injuries in the Eagle Ford Shale
- Dangerous Energy Policies
- Drilling for Oil & Gas
- Drilling Rig Defects
- Eagle Ford Shale Accidents
- Exploration Across Texas
- Hand Injuries - San Antonio Oil Field Injury Attorneys of Carabin Shaw
- How Oil and Gas Accidents Happen in the Eagle Ford Shale, San Antonio Area, Laredo Area, and the Rest of the State
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Oil Accidents
- Oil Drilling Activities
- Oil Field Accident Attorney
- Oil Field Injury
- Preventing Oilfield Injuries
- Oil Rig Drilling Accidents
- Have You Suffered an Oil Rig Injury?
- Questioning Exemptions
- Oil Rig Accidents
- Oilfield Injury Attorneys
- Understanding Directional Drilling
- Understanding Hydraulic Fracturing - FRACKING
- What Are the Dangers of Hydrogen Sulfide Gas?
- Workers' Comp Benefits are not Enough
- Workers' Compensation and Third Party Claims
- Oil Field Injury Lawyers Who Understand the Causes of Accidents
- Carabin Shaw Law Firm Oil Field Injury Attorneys Know Common Causes of Accidents