After an Accident
If involved in an accident, remember to remain calm, remember to gather all necessary information and evidence. Remember to keep notes if possible to help you remember the information that we are going to need.
- Get the other driver's information such as name, address, phone number, insurance information and license number.
- Try to get the names and phone numbers of anyone who may have witnessed the accident.
- If possible take pictures of the bike, the car and the accident scene and also take photos of your bruises, scraps and scratches..
- Protect the accident scene and gather up any evidence.
- Call the police and your insurance company right away.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS BEEN INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT, YOU NEED THE ADVICE OF AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER CALL — CALL CARABIN & SHAW — TODAY!