Brief Overview of Jet Ski Accidents & Injuries
Just like other maritime and boating accidents, Jet Ski accidents can be legally pursued in Texas under the basic concept of negligence. Either the injured person or the injured’s family, through professional and experienced attorneys, need to prove that the other party was liable to take care of them.
It needs to be proved that this duty was breached, and an injury was sustained because of negligence. In some cases, injuries from Jet Ski accidents can be severe and catastrophic. Some of these injuries include :
- Head and Brain Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injuries
In order to increase your chances of winning a case, you need to hire an experienced, qualified and professional Jet Ski accident attorney. Our Jet Ski accident attorneys have years of experience in handling such cases, and make sure you receive fair compensation that you deserve. Our aggressive boating accident attorneys can handle claims arising from :
- Operation at high or dangerous speeds
- Inexperience of the operator or lack of training
- Lack of proper safety and operational training as required by law. This can be a major fault, and may lead to some severe injuries
- Operating a Jet Ski or vessel under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In other words, it is illegal to operate a Jet Ski or vessel under BWI or BUI
- Not paying attention to the presence of other swimmers or boaters
- Speeding by different vessel drivers or Jet Ski operators
- Nonexistent or insufficient navigation lights
- Restricted vision leading to an accident
- Inclement weather or hazardous waters. Ignoring such conditions is one of the major causes of Jet Ski accidents. Such negligence should not be taken lightly
- Reckless or negligent behavior of some other parties
- Failure by a rental company to provide you with safety equipment. Rental companies are required by law to provide riders with functional and high quality safety equipment.
As mentioned, if you have been injured in a Jet Ski accident, it is important to hire an experienced Jet Ski accident attorney. You need to choose a law firm with years of experience in this field. A knowledgeable Jet Ski accident attorney is well versed with all the legal policies, rules and regulations related to Jet Ski accidents which will enable you to receive the compensation that you deserve.
Our law firm employs only highly qualified and experienced Jet Ski accident attorneys. We aggressively strive to increase your chances of winning the case so you receive fair compensation from the liable parties.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a Jet Ski accident or if a loved one has been killed, call us day or night at 1.800.862.1260. Consultations are free and we never charge a fee unless we win your case. Call day or night. We can help.