Concern Over Hoverboards
Holding insurance companies and responsible parties fully accountable to their obligations under the law is what our Law Firm does.
If you have experienced a loss from a fire, call our Law Firm.
Growing concerns over lithium batteries and products like the Hoverboard.
The popular consumer product called the Hoverboard has had multiple reports of causing a fire causing damages to its owners. The cause has been by the lithium battery which is a problem that is not limited to this product.
If you or someone you know has been the victim of a fire resulting from such a product, call the lawyers at the Carabin Shaw Law Firm.
Unfortunately, fires often lead to intense and stressful disputes with the manufactures or insurance companies about the validity and value of the claim for fire loss. This is true, especially when a valid claim is unjustifiably denied.
Anyone who has seen firsthand the devastation of a fire can tell you that a fire is one of the most devastating events that can effect an individual, a business owner or family. Many times, the fire causes loss of property or in tragic events, even life.
A fire to your home or property can be extremely dangerous. It is now understood that fires, overheating and even explosions can be caused by Hoverboard or other products containing powerful batteries. Such fires could cause not only extreme hazards to your property, but to you and your family’s physical well-being. It is believed that these products can overheat if left plugged in after the batteries are fully charged due to a possible design issue.
As we have all heard, many retailers and on-line vendors have been stocking up on products containing lithium batteries such as the Hoverboard. The Hoverboard is a two wheeled devices, similar in use to a skate board with technology similar to the Segway.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has received eight reports over the past three months regarding Hoverboard has caused injuries. Furthermore reports have been received of flames being shot out the sides of the board when charging its batters with the charger.