Home Fire Accident Attorney
At Carabin Shaw, we have the experience you need if the fire loss occurs, call us we can help.
Our team will take the steps necessary to determine who the responsible party of our client’s losses. Call and speak with us about any home, apartment, hotel, office or mobile home fire.
We will speak with you for free.What Can be the Real Cause of a Fire or Loss?
Batteries, toys, flammable liquids, defective smoke detectors, defective alarm systems, gas explosions, faulty wiring, certain upholstered furniture, negligent contractors or builders, negligent maintenance or service companies, heaters, appliances, water heaters, negligent neighbors and a long list of others.
Depending on the situation, it is possible to take the following parties to court:
- The propane company (provided that a propane tank explosion caused the fire)
- An electrician and his or her employer (faulty wiring for example)
- The gas company (provided that a gas explosion caused the fire)
- The contractor who built the home
- The manufacturer who created the defective fire alarm
- The manufacturer who created flammable furniture
- The landlord of the building who may not have properly maintained the premises
- The manufacturer who created a defective appliance (heater, stove, dryer, etc.)
It’s important to know where the fire may have originated to ensure that it cannot happen again. This means visiting the scene with trained experts who will look at a number of different aspects:
- What was the pattern of damage?
- What was the arc damage? (The result of a rapid release of energy, possibly because of electrical failure)
- How did the fire ventilate?
- What materials burned
- Was work being performed by an outside contractor or company in the home or in the nearby area?
- Where is the lowest level of fire damage?
- Where is the area of the most severe fire damage?
Research and eyewitness testimony will help the experts determine what led to the fire. Every fire is unique, so it is essential to have a qualified professional go through these steps to determine the cause and origin of the fire.
The Carabin Shaw Law Firm understands that once fire victims and their families it is important to continue living after a fire and to get the compensation they need to move on. That is why we fight for those families who experienced a house fire or explosion that leads to property damage, personal injury or loss of life.
- If You or a Loved One has Been Severely Burned
- Compensation for Family After Wrongful Death
- Concern Over Hoverboards
- Fire Prevention
- House Fire Statistics
- Natural Gas Safety Tips
- Propane Explosion Causes
- Questions That Need Answers
- Smoke Inhalation
- Understanding Home Fire Cases
- How to sue After House Fire?
- Hoverboard Fire Losses
- Hoverboard Attorney
- Home & Fire Explosion Attorney
- Causes of Gas Explosions
- Explosion Lawyers