Sportspower, a manufacture of trampolines is recalling nearly 120,000 BouncePro trampolines because the protective netting can break, posing a fall hazard to children. This recall is an expansion of the initial May 2012 recall that affected nearly 92,000 trampolines.
The CPSC recommends that consumers stop using the trampolines and contact Sportswear for a replacement enclosure netting.Description of the Recalled Trampolines
- Sportspower BouncePro 14’ Trampolines- model TR-1686-TPR.
- The product’s box should have a printing of UPC code 687064045552 or 687064042100.
- A plate on the leg of the trampoline frame has "Sportspower BouncePro 14’" printed on it.
- The enclosure netting that surrounds the perimeter of the trampoline is nearly 6' high.
- The recalled trampolines were sold exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide from February 2009 through March 2011 for about $300.