5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
Handling a Personal Injury Claim or Auto Accident, on your own, can greatly reduce the overall value of the claim. Insurance Statistics document that those that hire an attorney, on average, recover three times more than those that go it alone.
But money or value of the claim is not the only thing to consider.
Dealing with a serious accident can be a drain on your time and financial resources. Insurance companies, have trained adjusters that will call and pressure you to sign documents that will eliminate the claim or discount its’ value.
Additionally, your personal losses due to injuries, medical bills, or time out of work may begin to pile up. Even if you are not sure about whether to hire a lawyer, call and speak to us for free. The Call is free. The Consultation is free. And in most cases we will accept your case on a contingency basis, meaning our Law Firm is only paid, if and when, we win your claim.
You Don't Have To Deal With This Alone
You don't have to handle rude insurance adjusters and mounting medical bills by yourself. If you or someone you know has been involved in a serious accident, pick up the phone and call Carabin Shaw, we are experienced personal injury attorneys; we can help uncover the best course of action to protect your rights.
Why Do I Need an Attorney for My Personal Injury Case?
If you had a heart condition that needed surgery, you wouldn't try to do the surgery yourself—would you?
In situations that involve serious injuries that have damaged your health, call our Law Firm, we have the experience and a track record of achieving successful outcomes. It is well worth your call to our Firm.
- Insurance Companies Do Not Have Your Best Interests at Heart: Insurance companies are ultimately trying to protect their bottom line—not to compensate you fairly for injuries. Hiring an attorney can be the best way to ensure you have an advocate protecting your interests.
- Statute of Limitations: Statutes of limitation vary by location. If the process is not completed within a certain time frame, you will lose your rights. In Texas it is 2 years, with some exceptions depending on who caused the accident and who was injured. An experienced auto accident attorney can properly identify which statute of limitations rule applies to your specific situation.
- Filing Your Personal Injury Claim Entails Compliance With Strict Rules: Dealing with the paperwork, rules, and regulations associated with filing a Texas personal injury claim is a complex task. An experienced personal injury attorney can guide you through the process required by your state to file.
- Damages Due to Your Injuries May Be More Extensive Than You Think: Texas laws define damages under several different categories like pain, mental duress, medical expenses and more. Without an experienced attorney who is aware of the laws in the jurisdiction of your accident, you may literally give money away.
- Proving Your Case Is Complicated: Filing your case is not a simple process, then proving your case, even more so. Having a legal professional experienced in ascertaining all of your damages and all of the factors is absolutely CRITICAL.
CALL US AT 1.800.862.1260