Auto Accident Advice
If you've recently been in an auto accident, you may have questions and concerns about getting your vehicle repaired, obtaining medical care, working with insurance company’s claims adjuster, recovering from any personal injuries and much more.
The First Question you should be thinking about is whether you should contact an auto accident lawyer.
And the answer is “Yes” you should seek advice after an auto accident and obtain a Free Consultation about your legal rights. Our Law Firm will speak to you for Free and we will take the time to listen and give you insight for Free about steps that need or must be followed.
There are hundreds of specific reasons and variable that can affect the final value of your case. And many of these factors are determined within a very short period of time after an accident.
Who caused the accident, are there any witnesses, what are the injuries, what medical treatment is needed, is there a defective product issue, was the “at fault driver” using alcohol or drugs, were they texting or on their cell phone, what insurance policies are at issue, can multiple policies be stacked to provide extra coverage and much more.Determining the Specific Cause of An Automobile Accident
There are many causes of automobile accidents. Among the more common:
- Distracted drivers, including drivers who are talking on the phone or texting, rubbernecking other accidents, fiddling with music, looking at the scenery, and paying attention to other passengers
- Drowsy drivers, including those who have been behind the wheel for more than two hours, those who are driving late at night or after a heavy meal, and those who have taken medicines that may cause drowsiness
- Impaired drivers, even if the driver isn't over the legal blood-alcohol limit
- Driving aggressively, including tailgating, failing to yield the right of way, yelling or making rude gestures at other drivers, ignoring traffic signals, and changing lanes frequently
- Weather, including rain, snow, fog, ice, sleet, and wind
Victims in an automobile accident may include the car's driver, passengers, by-standers, and even the spouse and in some cases the child or parent of an injured person.
All auto-accident victims may be able to recover money from the other driver, the owner of the car, and even the driver's employer to pay for the damage to your car, your current and future medical bills, and any permanent injuries you may have suffered.
You may even be able to get punitive damages, which are designed to punish the other driver for his or her action.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OUR LAW FIRM, DAY OR NIGHT.
THE CALL IS FREE.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE.