What Our Law Firm Can Do For You
Our Law Firm not only offers free consultation, but we also have a proven track record of winning large awards for auto accidents, trucking accidents and motorcycle accident victims who suffer from serious injury.
Trucking Accidents, Auto Accidents and Motorcycle Accident cases can be remarkably complex, and insurance adjustors can be and ferociously combative. The lawyers and staff at my firm have decades of experience in helping motorcycle injury accident victims collect, process, and evaluate accident information.
Beyond practical aid, we also offer complete and wholehearted support, you are the priority. We will be with you through the entire claim process.
Following is a sampling of the services we provide for our accident injury clients during a typical case. If you know of something you need that is not on our list, please bring it to our attention:
- We meet and interview you at no charge.
- We give you overviews of personal injury claims and the litigation process, especially how they relate to your case.
- We fully explain all fees and costs before we begin working on your case.
- We assemble written records and documents to support your claim, including police reports, medical records, and employment records.
- We investigate your claim, studying witness statements, photograph, videos, diagrams, and physical evidence.
- We review your insurance policy for available coverage to pay for medical, hospital and wage loss benefits.
- If your case goes to court we prepare and draft the necessary documents for filing your lawsuit.
- We locate the defendant so that personal service of summons and complaint can be achieved.
- We prepare and draft interrogatories and request for production of documents.
- We help you prepare for your deposition.
- We review your file to prepare for and conduct the deposition of the defendant and other lay witnesses.
- We review medical records and reports prior to meeting with your physicians to prepare for any deposition requested by the defense attorney.
- We conduct the deposition of the defendant’s experts.
- We meet with you to prepare for your medical examination by the defendants medical experts.
- We review and analyze your medical records and billings.
- We consult with and retain experts, as needed, to support or prove your claim, including physicians, economist, engineers, vocational experts, etc.
- We obtain and review reports from these experts to support your claim.
- We meet and confer with your medical doctors and other healthcare providers to fully understand your injuries.
- We research and analyze any relevant legal issue that may affect your case, such as assumption of risk, fault issues, etc.
- We review your health insurance or governmental benefit plan to ascertain whether any money you spent must be repaid.
- We address and review, any liens asserted against your award recovery. (Various healthcare providers, insures, and governmental agencies may files liens seeking to be repaid for benefits already paid to you or on your behalf.)
- We maintain regular contact with the insurance companies about your claim and conduct periodic discussions with the carrier about your case.
- We negotiate with the insurance adjuster in an effort to settle the claim, either short of litigation or short of trial.
- We meet with you and other witnesses in preparation for trial.
- We prepare exhibits for trial, such as photographs, videos, models, and other demonstrative evidence.
- We prepare for mediation and/or arbitration by organizing records and other documents for submission to the mediator or arbitrator.
- We and/or Joint Counsel will attend trial and present your case, for as long as it takes, before a judge or jury.
- We analyze the verdict and research any issues that occur at trial.
- We bring all our personal and professional experience with accident cases to the table.